Use These 5 Forgotten Russian “Spetsnaz” Special Forces Strength And Flexibility Secrets… And You Will INSTANTLY Add Up To 70 Accurate Yards On Every Tee Shot, Starting With Your Very Next Drive…
Here’s what you’ll learn in this ebook & video:
- Discover how this golf swing speed drill will teach you the valuable skill of relaxed tension.
- Learn that if your kettlebell is in this position, it is a dead giveaway that you are not using our hip power.
- You never want the elevator scapulae muscle to be tight because it connects to your neck and shoulder. What will put a double hurt on your golf swing?
- Turn any stretch into a body transforming experience.
- If your shoulder can’t do this, your backswing is going to stink. Get your arms into perfect position with this exercise.
- Protect your wrist and elbow from overuse injury with this drill.
- Do more of these drills as you get older and it will keep the rust off of your joints.
- Increase your rotation in less than 2 minutes with this warm up sequence.
- Bulletproof you’re lower back if you do this exercise.
- If you use this strategy along with Greasing the Groove, you’ll get stronger even faster.
- This exercise is the gateway drill for all other upper body drills.
- Russian style training logs are located right here.
- Get a first hand lesson in total body awareness and body tension.
- Let this muscle get tight and you’ll go through fire and brimstone to fix it. This stretch will save you tons of misery both on and off the golf course.
- Open up your spine and ribcage with this simple and relaxing stretch.
- When you have difficulty pivoting your hips, make sure you do this before you tee off.
- Master this exercise and add 70 yards to your drive without blinking an eye.
- Learn my favorite Big Bang kettlebell exercise and develop rotation strength like nothing else.
- 5 Nutrition Tips for Better Golf Performance.
- Cut your exercise time in half with By Proxy core conditioning.
- And MUCH MORE…
To buy and download this eBook & Video click here: HardStyle Golf Conditioning.